I. What are cookies and local data storage (cookies and similar technologies)?
“Cookies” are small text files that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you access websites. Domain owner cookies (first-party cookies) are those that are determined by the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies are those cookies that are used by domains other than the website you are visiting.
Like cookies, local storage technology, if used, allows websites to store information on a computer or mobile device. Local storage is usually persistent and, unlike cookies, data in local storage is not automatically transferred over the Internet each time the website that stored it is visited.
- improve the performance of the respective websites and the user experience,
- measure exposure to advertisements and online media by identifying when, how often, on which websites certain online advertisements, media and other content are displayed on your device
III. Types of cookies:
Our Website may use the following types of cookies:
(1) Essential cookies:
These cookies are strictly necessary for the website to perform its functions. We use these cookies, for example, in the following cases:
* to establish the authenticity and identity of our users when they use our Site so that we can provide our services;
* so that we can fulfill our obligations and maintain the security of our services.
(2) Performance and functionality cookies:
These cookies are not strictly necessary, but allow us to personalize your online experience with our Internet pages. We use these cookies for example:
* to remember your preferences so that you do not have to enter information that you have already provided every time /for example, when you enter your data to access our services/;
(3) Advertising Cookies.
We use these cookies, such as:
* to obtain information about how you use our Internet pages, such as the pages you visit or how you respond to advertisements, in order to provide you with advertisements that are tailored to you;
* to determine which parts of our Sites are the most popular;
* to monitor the use of our services and our Sites (frequency and time);
* to monitor the success of a product;
* to determine how often you and other users visit our Sites;
Often, these cookies aim to deliver advertisements that are tailored to you – both on and off our Sites. This type of advertising is known as “interest-based advertising”. Many of these types of cookies belong to our service providers.
(4) Session cookies:
We may also use session cookies, for example:
* to allow you to move between individual pages of our Site without having to log in again. This practice is known as “single sign-on”;
* to recognize you when you return to our Site to use our services;
* to collect test answers to show your score;
* to keep the answers to a once completed survey form (and so that you do not have to fill out the survey form multiple times).
We use the information from cookies to make our Internet pages more pleasant and user-friendly for users and to be able to provide you with a personalized experience on our site.
IV. Third party cookies:
We also use some third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the respective sites and are not controlled by us. Below are the third-party cookies we use, some of which can be turned off using your browser’s general settings. For others, you need to visit the respective sites and follow the instructions provided.
V. How are cookies deleted?
You can choose for yourself whether to accept cookies or not. If you want to know when your computer receives a cookie, you can set your browser so that it notifies you. This gives you the option to accept or decline a cookie. Your computer can be set to reject all cookies. If you want to find out how to do this, visit aboutcookies.org. Please note that changes to your browser that disable the cookie feature will prevent parts of our Sites from functioning properly, including the login and playback features.
VII. Can website users block cookies?
VIII. Where can I find more information about cookies?